Pictured above: A rendering of the future Four Seasons, Fort Lauderdale Beach
It is no secret that living on the beach is one of the things that draws people to buy condos in Fort Lauderdale, especially on Fort Lauderdale Beach. It should be no surprise that developers are slowly buying up parcels of central Fort Lauderdale Beach and building taller and more luxurious condominium homes for those that would like to live right near the ocean.
Of Fort Lauderdale’s new condos for sale, the least expensive is selling for an average of $510 per square foot (PSF), and the most expensive is for an average of $1500 per square foot. Are you curious about which one of these condos for sale in Fort Lauderdale is the most and least expensive? Well, I will not keep you waiting. Below is a list of new condos for sale in Fort Lauderdale and their price per square foot as reported by ISG’s Miami Report: Fort Lauderdale Edition, 2016.
The following list of new condos for sale goes from least expensive to most expensive, with the average PSF noted:
- The Wave – $510 PSF
- Gale Hotel & Residences – $631 PSF
- 32One – $828 PSF
- Adagio Fort Lauderdale Beach – $830 PSF
- The W Residences Fort Lauderdale Beach – $850 PSF
- Paramount Residences Fort Lauderdale Beach – $850 PSF
- The Ocean Conrad Residences – $900 PSF
- The Ritz-Carlton $1080 PSF
- Auberge Fort Lauderdale Beach (South Tower) $1045 PSF
- Auberge Fort Lauderdale Beach (North Tower) $1196 PSF
- Four Seasons Private Residences – $1500 PSF